Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application is mandatory. If you refuse to provide it, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Should Users have any doubts about which Data is mandatory, they are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
Modality and place of the treatment of the collected Data
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by computer and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
Period of preservation
The Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Contact the User, Platform and hosting services and Viewing content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
- Contact Form (This Application)
- The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
- Personal Data collected: surname, first name, telephone number and email.
Platform and hosting services
These services are intended to host and operate key components of this Application, making it possible to deliver this Application from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, user registration management, comment and database management, e-commerce, payment processing etc. The use of such tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services operate through servers located geographically in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of his/her Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Personal Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
More information about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the modifications involve treatments whose legal basis is the consent, the Owner will again collect the User’s consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information automatically collected through this Application (also from third party applications integrated in this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s computer environment.
The individual using this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested Party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is understood to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the User’s device.